Anonymous asked: I'll see you tomorrow. ;D I'm going to bed. Night, yo~
That’s so creepy coming from a grey face o_o
Why can’t I be that pretty with his job I wanna be pretty it’s not fair he’s so pretty someone tell me I’m pretty he’s too pretty gah
Merry Unbirthday, to you all!
Happy Unbirthday dear Tumblr nation
Un- is a root word meaning not, opposite of, or lacking. So to have an unbirthday is to not have a birthday and then only way to not have a birthday is to not have been born. Therefore an unbirthday party is a celebration for those that do not exist because Wonderland is a hallucination and not real.
1. White terrorists are called “gunmen.” What does that even mean? A person with a gun? Wouldn’t that be, like, everyone in the US? Other terrorists are called, like, “terrorists.”
2. White terrorists are “troubled loners.” Other terrorists are always suspected of being part of a global plot, even when they are obviously troubled loners.
3. Doing a study on the danger of white terrorists at the Department of Homeland Security will get you sidelined by angry white Congressmen. Doing studies on other kinds of terrorists is a guaranteed promotion.
4. The family of a white terrorist is interviewed, weeping as they wonder where he went wrong. The families of other terrorists are almost never interviewed.
5. White terrorists are part of a “fringe.” Other terrorists are apparently mainstream.
6. White terrorists are random events, like tornadoes. Other terrorists are long-running conspiracies.
7. White terrorists are never called “white.” But other terrorists are given ethnic affiliations.
8. Nobody thinks white terrorists are typical of white people. But other terrorists are considered paragons of their societies.
9. White terrorists are alcoholics, addicts or mentally ill. Other terrorists are apparently clean-living and perfectly sane.
10. There is nothing you can do about white terrorists. Gun control won’t stop them. No policy you could make, no government program, could possibly have an impact on them. But hundreds of billions of dollars must be spent on police and on the Department of Defense, and on TSA, which must virtually strip search 60 million people a year, to deal with other terrorists. — Juan Cole, 08/09/2012 (via woman-swell)
(Source: juancole.com, via yocia)
what are you 12
Nop because 12 year olds pull it off better than me T-T
Someone teach me how to dress shmexy. kthxbai
“This video is about a girl who gets beaten up for being straight. Makes you think.”
What and the hundreds of people in real life who get beat up and killed for not being straight doesn’t?
Get the fuck out of here.
For reference, this post is referring to this video. Second, since you already have such strong feelings about the state of gay kids and bullying, don’t watch the video because it is not directed at you. I repeat, if you already understand that bullying is wrong based off sexual orientation and is just wrong in general, the this video will provide nothing for you.
That video is for the people that aren’t as
sophisticated and tolerant and understanding as you. The purpose of that video is to explore the case of bullying and sexual orientation by putting it in the perspective of the people who are typically seen as the aggressors. Currently, straight is seen as “normal” and gay is seen as “abnormal” which is essentially why gay people are bullied. The video flips it around to make it a society where gay is “normal” and straight is “abnormal”. Why does that make you think? No, not you, but you, the person that doesn’t understand why bullying based on sexual orientation is ridiculous. By putting the straight people into the position of modern gay people, the straight viewers who don’t understand the case are forced to empathize. The video puts them into the perspective of what others experience. It’s not easy to understand people and their situations, but by forcing the target audience to step into their shoes, the audience can’t help but finally relate. It’s the difference between “Oh that poor gay kid, I would never be able to understand that” and “Oh wow, so that’s how it would be like if it happened to me.”
Basically, if you can already see what’s wrong with bullying gay people, don’t watch the video. You will get nothing new out of it and you will just waste your time. If you don’t understand it yet, watch the video and watch how different things would be if the roles were switched and understand that right now, that’s what they’re going through and no it isn’t right.
Also, so that I can finally make use of it, any of my
artsy doodles and stuffs will be reblogged on my secondary blog Tranzendanzworks if you wanna keep up with my crappy doodles and story snippets. So yeah, shameless advertisement ahoy!
While I pull an all nighter, Raikou dreams big. hooplah
Sleep is my entry fee for
the Reaper’s Game college.