Everyone’s talking about how they got accepted here or got rejected from here and everything. No seriously, every Facebook status is either “YAY I GOT ACCEPTED TO _______” or “Got rejected from _______ QQ” and I’m just sitting here thinking “wow this is really good Sunny D”. At times I feel inferior knowing I’m not nearly as educated or intelligent as most of my other friends, but at the same time I feel like there is something more out there and I question whether college is really a necessary path. Problem is, it actually is the required path. If you don’t go to college, your life becomes a gamble, a toss up into the wind and out of your control. Maybe I should care more about school but alas, it’s too late now. If only I was secure in my intelligence or lack thereof.
- Student: I'm not going to go to college because I don't want to go into debt.
- USA: YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT. YOU'RE GOING TO AMOUNT TO NOTHING YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG. YOU'RE THE REASON WHY MY TAXES ARE SO HIGH.
- Student: I'm just going to attend a small community college instead.
- USA: HAHAHA YOU WERE TOO STUPID TO GET INTO A GOOD UNIVERSITY. ENJOY YOUR MCDONALD'S DIPLOMA.
- Student: I attended a four year university and received a diploma in a field I am interested in. Now I am $50,000+ in debt.
- USA: YOU DUMBASS. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GO TO COLLEGE WHEN YOU KNOW YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT? YOU DIDN'T EVEN CHOOSE A USEFUL MAJOR EITHER. GOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK.